A/C Auto Repairs in Wilmington, NC
When the weather starts getting warmer, you don’t want to have to worry about the temperature inside your car! If you are having trouble with the cooling system in your vehicle, trust our experienced team of car mechanics to assess the situation and find the most affordable solution for you. By having too much or not enough coolant in your A/C system, your vehicle may suffer from compressor failure and waste fuel. The proper amount of coolant is critical to the operation of your car. Therefore, we will make sure that your A/C system is circulating properly and moving cool air throughout your vehicle’s cabin. This performance check should be conducted, flushed, and refilled approximately every 24 months. So, let us help you ride comfortably through the hot summer months!
The following is a list of warning signs indicating that you may need A/C Auto Repair:
• A/C system doesn’t cool vehicle to set temperature
• Fan/blower is unusually loud and does not work when set in A/C mode
• Some or all of the dash controls do not operate
• Heater, top and side vents, and/or defroster do not work
• Unusual odor emits from interior vents
• A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
• Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
• Vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
• Electric engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
• A/C unit has not been serviced regularly
Our car mechanics, experienced in A/C auto repair will inspect and diagnose all problems with your car’s A/C system. Problems with A/C systems typically involve leaks and wear due to rust and corrosion or buildup of mold, bacteria and other deposits that block airflow. For a high-performing vehicle, let Rackley’s Performance & Auto deal with your A/C auto repairs so you can drive in comfort. To learn more about other services that we offer our valued customers, please call us at 910-686-0556. Proudly serving Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas.